Friday 22 August 2014

Are you looking for an Influencer?



Well you in the right place!!! In life we all need a bit of help in putting together the puzzle of our lives, Social Media has all the right people to motivate, inspire, influence, encourage and help shape your life. All you need to do is press the "Follow" button. Here are a few to follow. 

askjoycemeyer.org

For a spiritual person like me, Joyce Meyer is the person to follow. She is an inspirational God fearing woman who believes in Enjoying Every Day Life by doing the word of God (Bible). She has a bad dark background of emotional and sexual abuse that God helped her overcome and today is preaching the word of God to the world, letting the world know that there is a God who loves us despite our backgrounds. You can follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
 
Combination of looks and brains Fezile Makhanya has it all. Well the handsome Fezile started so small by just being in sports, went to explore the entertainment industry in which he is an actor, presenter and a SABC1 brand ambassador. What I love about him is that he loves God, carries KZN in his heart and never forgets where he comes from. For more read Zama Seakamela's blog, follow him on Twitter,  and Facebook

 

wwwspitch.blogspot.com
Talking about real inspiration, Ntokozo Mbambo is one of the most talented and creative award winning gospel musicians in South Africa. She is God fearing woman, leading by example in speech and in conduct. Her posts are really influential and spirit lifting. You can find her on TwitterFacebook and YouTube.

 

  
 

ysa2013.mg.co.za
 

My personal favorite influencer is Sbusiso Leope known as DJ Sbu. He is not just a Media Personality and Business man but also an inspiration to the young and I see him as an unselfish blessed heart striving to give back to the youth, owning a nonprofit organization called Sbusiso Leope Education Foundation (SLEF) which supports disadvantaged schools in the Gauteng region. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
 
Cutting the List short, let’s end with the Woman of many talents Queen Latifah, whom is so inspirational to both man and woman. Her shows covers real issues from life style, recipes to introducing products like hair shampoo and tips that comes really handy. She is beautiful, determined, strong willed and confident woman every girl looks up to her as a role model. Follow her on  her Web page , Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
                       Queen Latifah Show

 
The list goes on, You name them:
  • Sizwe Dhlomo
  • Zizo Bheda
  • Pearl Thusi
  • Joel Ostean
  • Cornnie Ferguson
  • Bonang Matheba
  • Kim Kardashian & many more


21 comments:

  1. Ooooooh my God what a elaborations, well said, well managed,well sorted, well planned indeed. Who can deny to follow you as his/her influencer because the way you bring this information to us it show that you are one if the best.shortly am very impressed by your blog Buhlebenkosi Glory Khoza,big up and let God help you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very Much Bheki, as a new blogger I really appreciate your comment, it encourages me to keep improving and working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have really spotted out some good influencers there. People with great personalities and indeed have a hug influence on our lives. Nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate. Hope you will be following one of them soon.

      Delete
  4. Really enjoyed your blog Buhlebenkosi. Wow, that's some interesting influencers right there. They indeed influence us in a positive way. Great choice indeed. Big up! Personally, Queen Latifah is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona. I really appreciate your input. Yeah she is a very inspirational woman. but for me DJ Sbu tops them all.

      Delete
  5. Your blogs are always on point hey I must admit interesting statements right there. Dj Sbu is one of my favourites he has accomplished so much I love how he emphasizes the importants of education he is indeed a great role model to us youth well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abongile, yeah he is really a blessing. They are very few people who have a heart to give back to the community without being selfish. I respect him for that.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buhle Buhle Buhle!! I believe one day someone will be putting your name in that list, its only a matter of time...May the one Above continue to bless you with knowledge, strength and power to Push even more harder just like those people above mentioned....thank you...

      Delete
    2. Thank you Bonnee. Am really motivated by your words. Thank you for the blessings. I receive them in faith.

      Delete
  7. Before anything, I must say, I love Joyce. Her messages are always relevant to my life. And I agree, social media has honestly made my life easier. Thank goodness for web 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow here I was thinking am the only one. Most of Joyce messages I feel like she's writing for me. Thank you rose

      Delete
  8. I'm also a big fan of Joyce Meyer, and the top 5 influencers play a big role in the community as allot of people look up to them. great list I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thank you Olivia, once in a while we all need some one to encourage us, to motivate us and even to make our moods. Thanks to social media for making it easy for us.

      Delete
  9. Wow! Most of the people you view as inspirational are some of my favourites as well especially the South Africans because I identify with woman like Ntokozo as a christian. Is there a specific reason why most of your suggestions are South African?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really Ntsiki, I guess I just relate to them easily. its not about nationality its about me as a person being able to relate to them.

      Delete
  10. nice.... this is something i can relate to.... i did follow the people you mentioned on twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Thank you Linda, I hope you will also find them interesting and influential.

      Delete
  11. Nice blog Buhle! In fact its awesome :-) ! I'm happy you started Joyce Meyer because she is actually on a league of her own. I love that you included people from different walks of life, and Fezile is indeed handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lindiwe, yeah from different walks of life, we learn different lessons.

      Delete